Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Top 5!

Reasons I'm Harboring an Unhealthy Obsession With These Frye Boots

1. When I flipped to their page in the Nordstrom catalog a couple weeks ago, I literally gasped and said, "Lord almighty" in a southern accent, which I've never said before in my life.

2. They would go with pants, skirts, dresses, shorts, overalls, burlap sacks, or a Mary Kate Olsen-esque combination of all of the above.

3. That exposed zipper is really sexy and suggestive, although I'm sure if someone were to erotically unzip it, they'd only find a pale, hairy leg in dire need of some moisturizer, and then I'd be like, "Dude, it's winter! I can't maintain my smooth leg care regimen year-round! Cut me some slack, here!"

4. These boots would be a great way to hide pale, hairy, unmoisturized legs from judging eyes and winter chills.

5. They're 277.95, which is an exorbitant amount of money for me, but if you add all those numbers together and then subtract 5 and divide it by 7, it spells "BUY ME, WINONA," and how am I supposed to argue with that?