Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blogback Mountain

What I Hated About Lucky This Month, by Apocalypstick Now

I love this simple, beautiful post from Lemon Love (sure to be appreciated by Oregonians, especially).

Plaid shirts + striped beanies = supercute.

I've been staring at these tattoos since Ambika posted them, which was over a week ago. My productivity has really taken a hit.

If any of you are fans of Supernatural, you best be heading over to Wax Wendy for in-depth coverage of the new season.

I wish my mom would let me make paper box furniture.

Take a look at these fabulous, famous fashion bloggers in WhoWhatWear magazine!

Oh my GOD I love 60s fashion and I want to wear these dresses every day.

On the other hand, not sure I'd wear a pair of pants that encouraged people to tilt their heads and squint at my crotch.

Clare is just too cute.

"I find the mixing of multi-colored plastic hangers and wire hangers unethical and jarring to my delicate senses." Enough said.

Also, have you become a fan of Daddy Likey on Facebook yet? If you do I will send you a virtual hug and the winning numbers for your state's lottery. Just trust me--I know a guy.