Friday, August 7, 2009

New Sponsor! MeganKills

I'd like to give a warm welcome to Daddy Likey's new sponsor, Etsy shop MeganKills!

The lovely Megan (who is not actually a killer, as far as I know) stocks a great variety of vintage clothing, accessories, quirky miscellaneous, and original art.

What I especially love about Megan's shop, besides her fabulous aesthetic, is that she carries funky vintage clothes in a wide array of sizes--there's an adorable little pencil skirt with a 26-inch waist next to a fabulous belted bubblegum pink skirt that could fit up to a 39-inch waist, and everything in between. As someone who wears a modern-day size 10/12, and considering that many of my vintage shopping excursions go like this, I really appreciate seeing well-chosen vintage pieces that would actually fit me (bonus: many pieces are less than 10 bucks).

Please show MeganKills some love! Thank you!

p.s. And check back later today for your weekly dose of Don't Show-cha Your Chocha!