Monday, August 3, 2009

Martin & Michael (and a pair of shiny shoes)

Hey, Martin here.

So, did you guys hear that Michael Jackson died? I haven't confirmed anything yet, but I heard it from my friend Lenny and he's usually pretty reliable. Except this one time he told me that Elvis was dead, and I was like, "Lenny, he's not dead, he dines with me at the dumpster behind the bakery on Tuesdays and Fridays."

In other news, look at these awesome shiny shoes:


My favorite Michael Jackson song was "Man in the mirror," so the other night after I had one too many bites of fermented fruit compost, I sang a tribute to MJ called, "Raccoon in the shoe."

Cuz, like, these shoes are as shiny as a mirror, and I'm a raccoon.

Deep, huh?

XOXO,
Martin

Shoes: Be & D Women's Evangelista platforms. Thanks for the tip, Jessica K.!