Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't Show-cha Your Chocha!

Well, the super-short-dress/wearing-shirts-without-pants trends are showing no signs of slowing, which means the hilarious emails keep rolling into my inbox, which means it's time for your weekly helping of Don't Show-cha Your Chocha!

First up this week, our old favorite Pammy A:

Reader Erinn sums it up nicely: I just lost a little hope for the human race and gained a little more appreciation for panties all at the same time.

Here's a great one from Vanessa:

She says: I found this on Forever21's website under the suggested outfits category. And, you know, I love the outfit. Except I would wear it with pants. It looks like she'd prefer pants, too.... Also, that thing she's wearing? It's listed as a dress. I swear to God.

O.M.G. I totally love this:

Says Kelly: Who knew my nana's nightdress could be so....smutty? And why is this designed to be so swingy, when it is clearly a horrible idea for this poor girl to lose any inch of fabric?

Excellent questions, indeed.

Next up, Paige sent me a plethora of ridiculously chochatastic prom dresses:




I think I like this last one the best. Everything from her intensely awkward stance to her facial expression is just perfect.

Here's another classy prom chocha from reader Kate:

She says, in totally justified capital letters: WHY IS THIS MODEL REACHING FOR IT?! WHY IS THIS HER SIGNATURE POSE?! STOP THAT.

And finally, Jennie sent me an email that said: This link will lead to to a hussyfied hamburger dress. For serious. There are no words in my vocabulary to express how mystified I am by this.

Wow, yeah. I second that emotion. I also really want this dress, but that's another story.

Please send your Don't Show-cha Your Chocha submissions to daddylikeyblog@gmail.com! Thanks!

p.s. Click here if you're new to the site and would like to read about the beginning of DSYC.