Saturday, August 15, 2009

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week (plus a p.s.)

"A Little Love" 4x6 Print, $5

A kitten eating a cupcake? Nope. A baby triceratops with a pink ribbon tied around its horn? Nah. My beaming boyfriend in the post below? No way! There's absolutely nothing cuter than a smiling little mouse holding a love note. And even the price (5 bucks!) is just adorable.

p.s. Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Chicago for a 5-day improv/comedy writing workshop (also an excuse to meet up with a few of my favorite bloggers!). Posting may be light, because I'll be busy trying to write jokes and eating deep dish pizza, or it may be heavy, because I'll be bored in my hotel room late at night. I have no idea which, but just a heads up!

And any lovely Chicagoans out there, feel free to share any recommendations for must-see attractions or must-eat foods--I'm eternally grateful for your guidance!