Friday, November 6, 2009

The Launch

Color-coordinated book cover and panties.

So, my book launch party was AMAZING. Tons of great people. Tons of great cookies. Tons of great clothes. (My three favorite things, natch! Saying "natch!" is my fourth favorite.) I had a wonderful time meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends and signing my friend Kyle's book as "The Beaver." (I think he meant Woodrow, but we'll never be sure.)

My boyfriend just informed me that I look like I'm doing the "bend and snap" from Legally Blonde in this picture, and who's to say I wasn't?

Sequins!

Signing a book for the lovely Lindsay!

So cute!

Thank you SO much to all who were able to attend, and to Mabel & Zora for providing the perfect venue. I kind of want to have a book launch party every week, although I'm not sure that's feasible.

Check out more great photos of the event at Streetwalker PDX!

p.s. I also wanted to encourage you all to enter the Closet Confidential giveaway over at the Handbag Heaven blog--they're giving away FIVE copies, so your chances of winning are reeaaalll good!