Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight

I'm so pleased to welcome Bella Fiore, a fun hair accessories Etsy shop run by Jamie Butler-Tacker, as a new Daddy Likey sponsor. I wore a gorgeous custom-made headband to my book launch party in Portland and have been smitten ever since (I said, "I like blue and black and peacock feathers and Jamie made me my new favorite headband).

Remember this hydrangea design from an Awesome Affordable Etsy Find post awhile back? Yeah, still love it.

Jamie's designs are fun, flattering, and comfy (no headband headaches!), and her price points are realistic --even the shockingly ornate designs are less than $40, most items in the shop are closer to $20, with tons of options around 10 bucks, too.

Please check out her wide selection of pretty things (161 pretty things, to be exact), and tell her Daddy Likey sent you!

p.s. Tuesday Top 5 post coming later today!