Monday, December 14, 2009

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week!


I asked my 14-year-old brother to get this print for me for Christmas, because it's affordable and it's awesome and last year he forgot to get his siblings Christmas presents so he just wrapped up some curiosities from my dad's office at the last minute and I got a sting ray skeleton in a paper bag. (When confronted about it this year, he said, "In hindsight, that may have been a bit of a faux pas.")

Yesterday I was helping him do some Christmas shopping for the rest of the family and he goes, "What do you want for Christmas?"

"I sent you the link already," I said.

"That piece of cardstock with stuff written on it?"

"It's a screenprint!" I insisted. "It's beautiful and I want to hang it over my desk."

"Is it OK if I save some money by writing the same quote on a piece of paper with a sharpie marker?"

"No. You don't understand art, kid."

Maybe this year I'll get the cow pelvis hanging above my dad's computer.

p.s. On Wednesday I will be posting the huge, exciting Closet Confidential giveaway bonanza that I alluded to way back in September. Stay tuned!