Monday, October 12, 2009

New Sponsor! (and a New Favorite Necklace)

I wore this amazing fringe necklace from Daddy Likey sponsor Bambi and Snowflake yesterday, and received no less than 14 compliments (yes, I kept a tally in my journal).

Comments ranged from "Oh my god that's gorgeous!" to "Where can I get one of those?" to "You look like a lion--in a good way!" to a homeless guy rousing from his nap in a Starbucks chair next to me, muttering, "Cool necklace, lady," and then going back to sleep. It looks even better in real life--I'll try to post a picture of me wearing it as soon as the pimple on my forehead goes away and/or I become less vain.

In the meantime, please check out the rest of the Bambi and Snowflake shop. It's stocked with gorgeous jewelry and the work she does with chains is just amazing. I'd love to see the outfits Queen Michelle or Susie Bubble would create around this intricate harness, for example:


Also, I just wanted to take a second to thank you for supporting my sponsors. I'm really enjoying working with these smaller businesses, and your support makes that possible. Thank you!