Friday, May 28, 2010

"Look at these cute floral hair accessories!"

I know I should probably just go ahead and change the name of my blog to "Look at these cute floral hair accessories!" but, ummm, look at these cute floral hair accessories:


I was visiting my parents last week, wearing my yellow rose bobby pins (featured here) because I wear them everyday, when my mom grabbed me by the shoulders and said, "I need to get in on this cute hair clip thing. Teach me the ways!"

We spent the next hour or so browsing Etsy, cooing and shrieking over thousands of adorable clips and headbands. My mom ended up buying a couple different colors of these pansy clips from Lucy Goosey. She generously gave me a few, and I love them.


They look striking in my mom's black hair and my blond hair, and I'm hoping they're cute enough to distract her from wanting grandchildren. At least for a week or so.

Thanks, mom!