Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week!


Pretty much every night, I get out my favorite mug (National Geographic mug shoutout!), boil some water, and make myself a lovely cup of tea. Then I set it on the counter and forget it exists while I watch 3-7 hours of Criminal Minds. Then my boyfriend comes home and sighs dramatically and says, "Nona, you didn't drink your tea again. Why do you make tea every night when you never drink it?" And then I say, "Why are you always judging my tea-drinking habits? Matthew Gray Gubler is the only man who understands me!" And then my boyfriend says, "You have never met Matthew Gray Gubler. You are in love with his character on Criminal Minds, not him, and in reality he would probably be just as confused about your insistence on leaving full cups of cold tea all over the house." And then I'm like, "Damn, maybe you're right."

Maybe wearing a cup of tea would work better for me?

p.s. Thanks so much to Jolene for the heads up about this adorable little shop!