Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't Show-cha Your Chocha!

As I mentioned last week, due to a staggering/awesome backlog of chocha sightings, I'm experimenting with making Don't Show-cha Your Chocha a more frequent feature--probably every Friday, to help you waste time at work--so here's your hearty serving of disastrously short hemlines for this week!

We'll start off the show with this submission from Dao, who sent me a worrisome email stating that the "chocha showiness has become a global epidemic:"

She says: I was shocked to see a teen magazine in Vietnam featured such a chocharific picture! It's no longer just a problem in the U.S. Other countries are catching up as well! The model actually looks really happy in the picture--she obviously did not read Daddy Likey.

Here's one from reader Elle:

The scoop: I saw this outfit from Veejay Floresca of the Philippines Project Runway finalists and said "OMG Daddy Likey!" So here it is for you.

Amelia sent in the following picture of Kate Beckinsale, titled, "Need I say more?"

No, Amelia, Kate's clenched thighs definitely say it all.

PAGING WENDYB, lover of butt bows:

Says Hailey: This dress would probably just barely cover, but even so... THE CHOCHA BOW?!?!?!

Am I the only one who gets excited when they receive an email titled, "Webbed Chocha!"?

Yeah? Oh well, thanks for the thrill, Elaine!

Jessica thought I "might appreciate this slightly different way to show-cha one's chocha:"

Definitely. Appreciated.

And finally, a few fabulous readers sent this one in:

Says Kim: This is Lisa Rinna, the one with the scary lips who used to be on a Star Trek or something and was married to that hot Harry Hamlin guy I think. The picture is from Go Fug Yourself and I'm so glad they called her on this since the woman owns a boutique!

And Erinn: One can only imagine what was going through Lisa Rinna's mind here. I'm going to assume it was along the lines of "Maybe if I wear panty hose, no one will realize this is actually a shirt!"

And Jessie: Tights are not pants. Sheer tights are REALLY not pants!

Seriously, there's no such thing as too much chocha, so keep the awesome submissions comin', and stay tuned for next week's installment! daddylikeyblog@gmail.com