Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all my stunningly gorgeous and intimidatingly intelligent readers!

If I were a long suffering orphan and my life were an ABC Family holiday movie, Kirk Cameron would show up at my orphanage in a Santa suit and say, "What is your Christmas wish, little girl?" and I'd say, "A shopping spree at Nordstrom with all my readers!" and he would drive me there in a sleigh to meet all of you and he would probably try to talk about Left Behind and I'd be like, "Kirk, seriously, let it go," and then he'd get offended and the sleigh ride would get really awkward for awhile but then we would arrive at Nordstrom and I'd try on dresses with all of you and oh boy would it be swell!


Even though Kirk never showed up (the bastard), I did receive a lovely early present last week when Catwalk Queen named Daddy Likey to their list of Top 100 Fashion and Lifestyle Blogs (check out #13). Thanks so much to Gemma and all the Shiny girls (hopefully they don't remove me from the list for posting a picture of Kirk Cameron), and congrats to all my fellow bloggers!

I'll be back after I'm sufficiently bloated with merriment (i.e. ham). In the meantime, have a wonderful holiday and enjoy this cyber fruitcake!


p.s. Alien vs. Predator: Requiem comes out tomorrow! GOD BLESS AMERICA